Friday, December 12, 2008

Argh! Networking!!

Blogs, Flickr, My Space, Facebook, Twitter, where does it end?

It's enough to make your head spin!!

So, where is the most effective place to market yourself? I don't know, do you?

I'm doing some research right now as to what is best. This is a new venture for me. In my Banner Queen shop, I don't have to do any of these things. I market myself on Etsy, throw a few ads out and about on some blogs and Craft Cult and that's it. It's a no work shop.

Of course MNH Designs is different. I need to get out there and make people notice me if I want to be a success. The problem is, everyone has a different idea of what networking site is best.

So, for now, I blog and I'm on Twitter.

Next I'm thinking about Flickr. I've been really getting into photography the last little while, so it seems like a good fit.

The problem is, how am I supposed to find enough time in the day to fit all those in?

Argh! ;)

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

I never signed up for anything else..just have my blog..I can't handle many things..ha, ha..