Monday, December 22, 2008

What Is It??

I posted a few days ago about teaching myself how to knit. I purchased a "how to" kit to help with that.

In it are a few things I'm not completely sure what they are. But one thing in particular has me completely baffled. It's cylindrical in shape, my knitting needles will fit through it and it has numbers on either end of it with a dial to change those numbers.

Stitch counter? Maybe?

1 comment:

LoopyJ said...

You could use it for stitches, but it's usually for rows. If you're doing a larger project that has repeating rows on it - you can keep track of the rows with that:)